September 19, 2011

Day 12: Sushi Rolls & Plums












Spam and Crab Sushi Rolls & Plums
It's another start of brown-bagging week.  

Today my son brown-bagged spam and crab sushi rolls.  
This is one of his favorites and mine as well.  It's very nutritious and fulfilling.  
He brought 2 plums with him as well to help him be stuffed on breaks.  

I am so glad he has never been tired of my lunch ideas yet.  
But this week I will be trying out Nutritionist, 
Toby Amidor's kiddie lunch ideas which you can also find it here.  
You might want to check it out as well coz it gives you lots of ideas 
to prepare for the coming days.  Then jot down which one works and which one didn't.  
That way you'll be preparing meals which won't be put to waste. 
 And every brown bags are well appreciated.


What did my husband brown-bagged today?  
That left a mystery to me since he did it all by himself. 
Surely, he took some of last night's leftovers to work today. 
I guess I would just have to check on the fridge and check which one's missing :)  
I hope everyone else had a great time brown-bagging their lunches today.  
It feels great to brown-bag with everyone else, right?  
Sharing what's inside is always the fun way to do it.  

Happy eating!!

We're teaming up with fellow food bloggers to host a Brown-Bag Challenge, a month-long initiative to eat consciously and save money by packing a lunch each weekday instead of eating out. Join us here and share what you're eating on Facebook andTwitter with the hashtag #brownbag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...