November 18, 2011

Bento Weekly - Round 5

Nov 14 (Monday): Cheese Pizza Bagels, Red Grapes
and baked cheese crackers.
Nov 15 (Tuesday): Beef Quesadilla, rolled turkey deli,
and mandarin orange.
Nov 16 (Wednesday): Beefballs and steamed rice,
and diced kiwi.  Ketchup on smidgets.
Nov 17 (Thursday): Chicken Nuggets with BBQ,
baked cheese crackers, plum wedges.
Nov 18 (Friday): It's Sack Lunch for FieldTrip day.
He brought his Luncheables to fieldtrip this time.
They're not allowed to bring any container that needs
to be brought back home.  He brought with him bottled
water too.  Everything must be in a disposable container.
I would have to apologize for posting this late.  I have been very busy with my daughter's upcoming birthday party.  Been moving around to shop for stuffs for hand-made and home-made party favors.  She's planning on dressing everyone fairy so that's pretty difficult to put together especially if you have limited resources.  But I'll see what I can do.  I'll post if it turned out pretty good.  Wish me luck!

I'll see you this Friday to post the rest of my bentos for this week.  It's not that too many, since their Thanksgiving holiday starts on Wednesday.  So I'd probably post it earlier if it wouldn't get too busy with the preparation & all.

Have a happy thanksgiving if I don't catch you before thanksgiving is over.   I'm so grateful to have you as support for my preparation & packing healthy lunches for my family.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...