November 23, 2011

Bento Weekly - Round 6

It'd be a short week this week because of Thanksgiving Holiday.  My son's school would have only 2-days of school for the week.  Wednesday would be their school's first Furlough day.  A good time to spend extra-day of Thanksgiving holiday with the kids at home.  I could use extra help completing my shopping list for Thanksgiving dinner.  More little hands to help prepare for lunch & dinner, which means lesser time in the kitchen, or maybe not.  But tons of wonderful time with the kids.  For working parents, it might mean more time for the kids to spend at daycare or with grandma.  Whichever it is, I hope they would have a great deal of fun.  
Nov 21 (Monday): Corn kernels with bacon bits, chicken strips,
and red grapes.  BBQ on smidgets.
Nov 22 (Tuesday): My home-made pizza bagels with bacon bits.
Oven-baked cheese crackers and oranges on the side.
See you next week!
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...