August 31, 2012

School Lunches: Pokemon...Gotta Catch Them All!

Mr G is a huge Pokemon Fan. There came a time that everything had to be Pokemon-themed. Glad that I wasn't bento-ing back then, or else, every single day would be Pokemon-inspired lunches.  I must say that I am thankful to a very amazing friend, Jenn of Bento For Kidlet, who gifted me all her Pokemon sandwich cutters and punchers, bento box and picks.  This had made my boy's Pokemon World complete.
On top is Pichu cut and pressed on a whole wheat bread with cheddar cheese & ham.  On PokeBall tomatoes were Pikachu (yellow), Treeko (green), Mudkip (blue), and Torchic (orange). The background was made of Nori sheets for the tall grass and some dried blueberries for pokemon's energy and health boost.  This part of the compartment was easily made by my 9 year old Mr G.  Awesome isn't it?
We also added corn and green peas, and green apple slices for added healthy sides and dessert.  I wanted to make sure that my boy is getting enough nutrients in his Pokemon lunch today.  All packed on our favorite Easy Lunchboxes.

I hope you loved this post!  Have a great Labor Day weekend!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...