September 6, 2011

Day 3: Lunchable Xtra Cheese Pizza, Chili & a Cool Dessert

My son's lunch
Chili


Today we woke up late so there's not much time to prepare better than Lunchables Extra Cheese Pizza.  He requested for it, so I gladly packed it for him.  But I gave him Danimals Crush Cup Yougurt and a peach to fill him up.  My husband had the same thing that I had at home....Chili and Rice with a fruit of his choice for dessert.  I got Chocolate Fudge Swirl on French Vanilla ice cream for dessert.  YUM!!  That's to cheer me up since I'm home alone for a couple of hours.  And I need to stuff myself a bit since I'm volunteering in my son's class this afternoon for an hour and 15 minutes.  For that I deserve a treat! I am trying to add tabs to my site, where I could compile recipes I have used for making our meals.  Once I've figured that out, I will slowly add it in for your reference if you find anything interesting to try.  Alrighty, see you tomorrow.

*Click on Chilli for recipe ideas.  I made a few modifications on this recipe though.  I made use of black soy beans instead of red kidney beans, and added green bellpeppers.

We're teaming up with fellow food bloggers to host a Brown-Bag Challenge, a month-long initiative to eat consciously and save money by packing a lunch each weekday instead of eating out. Join us here and share what you're eating on Facebook andTwitter with the hashtag #brownbag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...