July 23, 2012

Summer Mealtime: Salads & Fish Cakes on ELB

Have I shared the news yet?

I have received my very first Easy Lunchboxes in the mail last week.  And I was overjoyed and inspired to pack meals once again.  I know I told you before that the kids don't eat on bento boxes when home, but with our new Easy Lunchboxes, they allowed me to do it. They said the meals look better and awesome.

Why haven't I done it sooner?


So for today, my kiddos and I ate on our Easy Lunchboxes. I have to pack them last night so it's ready by lunchtime the following day.  I have work at 1pm and would have to leave by noon on Mondays and Wednesdays.

We had a salad of spinach, romaine, carrots and olives. The kids had Ranch on smidgets, while we had Light Champagne dressing.  Everyone had Fish Cake (recipe here), and Plums on the side.

More lunches will be packed on Easy Lunchboxes as I sent them to school for Fall.
And for interested parties on how to get their very own Easy Lunchboxes, click here.

Hope you're having a wonderful summer!

~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...