August 1, 2012

Summer Mealtime: His and Her Breakfast

What would be lovely to wake up with?

Perhaps a breakfast in bed. But not in our household. We don't tolerate meals outside the dining room, unless necessary.  Well we have a long list for that so I hope you know what I mean "unless necessary."  If I could keep foods on our banquet table, I'd have them there. I dislike ants and other bugs creeping around our house that's why.

But to keep my family healthy, I always provide nutritious breakfast for them to look forward to every morning. Individual request are always granted as long as they eat something nutritious with it.
A Breakfast Bento for HIM: Bologna Deli Sandwich for him cut into triangles
with poached egg.  Cherries and blueberries on the side.
A Breakfast Bento for HER: Yan Yan Pretzel and Choco dip, hard-boiled eggs
artistically cut for an appealing meal. Cherries and blueberries on the side.
A closer look of the YANYAN Pretzel and choco dip out of the box.
Hard-boiled egg inspired by a fellow Bento Blogger, Moriazu's Lunch Box.
Hope you enjoyed this post.
Happy eating!!

~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...