November 15, 2012

I Am Thankful For Bento Blog Hop!

As Thanksgiving Day approaches, my fellow Bento Bloggers and Friends group decided to do another hop, not the traditional turkey lunch (though we still could if we want to), but of the stuffs that we are mostly grateful for.

I am always grateful for FAMILY, FRIENDS, and GOD.
For WITHOUT them, I am NOT me.

On this hop, I'd like to give special mentions to all things BENTO.  Everything that contributed to the success of my bento lunches every single day.  I figured this would be the greatest opportunity to give a nice and warm shout-outs to bento retailers who have believed in me all this time.

Thank you to:

EasyLunchboxes
Momables
All Things For Sale/BentoUSA
Goodbyn
FunBites
Smart Planet Eco Lunchboxes
CuteZCute
The LunchPunch

And here are all the lunches I've sent using all these products with pride and glory.
Thank you so much for the support!!

And last but not least, I will never be so inspired without my Bento Bloggers and Friends Group, who are all so generous about lunch ideas, moral support, and bento tools shopping.  It will never be so much fun without you bento moms!

As a reminder, please never fail to hop around till you get back to where you started on this hop. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank each one of you who visited and took time to jot comments for us. I am always appreciative of your generosity in time and in words.

Click the hop button below to transport you over to Kathy of Eclectic Lamb.

Enjoy your hop!
~Marie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...