December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012 and a Winner

One of our most favorite holidays is Christmas.  Perhaps because of its festivity and the month long celebration filled with love, joy and peace for all of us.  It was indeed a long process to prepare for the event, but worthwhile to enjoy with the rest of your loved-ones. It has always been magical for us each year.  Things always turn out pretty well even when the tide gets tough.  God always find a way to make each puzzle piece fits into our not-so-ordinary lives.  That's one of the major things we are mostly grateful for.  The birth of Jesus is a symbol of unity, forgiveness and happiness.
This year I am also thankful for Goodbyn, a lunch gear that has given me the opportunity to know and truly love through my kids' school lunches. It was a pleasure reviewing their awesome product, and a real treat to give away a set to YOU in time for Christmas.
I have drawn my winner and it is my greatest honor to congratulate:
Kendra Peterson!
for winning a set of Goodbyn Mix and Match Set.
An email has been sent to you!
Please respond within 48 hours to claim your price.
Have the merriest Christmas to each one of you!
Thank you for all your love and support.
*Disclaimer: I have been provided a set of the said lunch gear to facilitate my review, and another set for a giveaway to my readers.  All reviews found herein are solely expressed by myself and my daughter's, as our own opinions based on my experience packing meals on the lunchbox, and hers using it.
signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...