September 13, 2011

Day 7: Cheesedog on a Bun & Strawberries, Squash & Long Beans


We're teaming up with fellow food bloggers to host a Brown-Bag Challenge, a month-long initiative to eat consciously and save money by packing a lunch each weekday instead of eating out. Join us here and share what you're eating on Facebook andTwitter with the hashtag #brownbag.

Today is the 3rd week of the brown bag challenge, and it's the 7th day. I packed Cheesedog on a bun with ketchup on the side for my son to school today. Strawberries to complete his lunch.

My husband and I had a Filipino dish called, Sauteed squash & long beans with shrimp paste.  I made use of ground pork instead of shrimp since I'm out of it.  It taste delicious as well.  He packed it with steamed rice and steamed cattlefish with soysauce.  Everyone went home today with a smile and clean lunch boxes like before.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...