January 7, 2012

Fage - Healthy as it is!

It's all-natural.

It's non-fat.

It's total 0%.

On my quest to eat healthier, this is what I found in the market today. Fage (pronounced as fa-yeh!) Nonfat Greek Yogurt.  I've never met yogurt this good before.  Even my husband who's not so keen to yogurts got hooked, too.  My kids devoured it in half a time.

It comes in 4 flavors.  Blueberry Acai and Cherry Pomegranate are our absolute favorites.  They also have the Strawberry Goji and Mango Guanabana. In their website, they also have the Honey and the Plain.

This is my family's newest indulgence.  My best bet for breakfast and snacks.  A friend has suggested to use the plain to substitute eggs on cakes.  I'm not sure how much but I could, ask if you're interested.

Here's the nutritional Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Container 5.3oz (150g)
Servings per Container 1
Calories120
Calories from fat0
Total fat0g
% DV Total fat0%
Saturated fat0g
% DV Saturated fat0%
Trans fat0g
Cholesterol0mg
% DV Cholesterol0%
Sodium45mg
% DV Sodium2%
Total carbohydrates18g
% DV carbohydrates6%
Dietary fiber0g
% DV fiber0%
Sugars*17g
Protein13g
% DV Protein26%
Vitamin A0%
Vitamin C0%
Calcium15%
Iron0%
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
*Naturally occurring lactose sugars, no added sugar.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...