April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Ain't this lovely? 
I have been continually searching for themed food ideas to prepare for school potluck parties.  I'm always told the simpler the better.  But it wouldn't hurt as well if we add some fun and character too, right?  It just adds up to work, but it's worth every effort if it makes your children prouder to present them to school.
For Easter I have found so many excellent ideas on Pinterest.
If you're already following me on Pinterest, you'd see all of these ideas on my pinboards.
I pin them as I discover them.  I may not remember the specific website, but if you double click on the individual pins, it will direct you to the rightful owner of the photograph and brilliant ideas.
If you have not done so, please follow me.
  It's a great way to discover great ideas and connect with creative and awesome people.

Happy Easter everyone!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...