April 3, 2012

HESH is on FACEBOOK

We're finally live! 

I was a bit hesitant to create my Facebook page since I know it's gonna be a lot of work. But a great friend insisted. We thought this will further inspire me to continue packing healthy meals for my kids, and help other parents (like me) who are sending lunches to school, but are clueless at times. 

I have been packing lunches since my son started school but not consistently.  As you all know, I was inspired by Healthy Eats' Brown-Bag Challenge back in September 2011. Since then I kept up and continued what I started. 

I am not one of those moms who are very creative and artistic with their bentos.  So you wouldn't be seeing much designs and artworks on my bentos. They are basically combination food items that worked in our household.  Combination items in kid-friendly portion sizes that adhere to the new Food Plate guidelines to feed healthy kids.

However, I will be featuring creative themed-bento meals once in a while by artistic bento moms for those who would love to create amazing themes on their lunches.  All of these will be either posted on the blog, on facebook, or both.

I have joined Facebook since February of 2011, but waited till the new timeline for Facebook pages took effect on March 30th.  That way I'd be able to populate the feeds from the time I started.  I would like you to see all the challenges and events that HESH been part of.  I have also added the Facebook button on my blog, for all those who would like to follow me thru Facebook.  For those who have already done so, my greatest appreciation and gratitude to you.  

All the best for years to come!


Marie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...