May 18, 2012

Bento Weekly Round 26

Still with Healthy Eats' Challenge, this week's goal is to cook daily. 
Since I do it for the most part of the week, it wouldn't be much of a work to do it daily for this goal.  After all, anything leftover would be packed neatly on the following day's lunchboxes.  Anything more would be good enough for my daughter and me.

Here's a week of cooking for my family that made it to the lunchboxes.

Monday: Sweet & savory BBQ Porklets with fried rice of eggs,
sweet peas & carrots. Nori and orange slices on the side.
Tuesday: Pan-fried Gyoza, apple slices and edamame.
Wednesday: Meatballs, Stir-fried green beans, corn,
and strawberries.
Thursday: Crab and Fish Cake Sushi Rolls,
trail mix of peanuts, raisins, M&M, chocolate, and candied fruit on green cup.
Edamame and carrots on blue cup,
strawberries with a doggie pick & watermelon.
Friday: Hamburger on half of the Wheat Sandwich Thins,
Honey Sweet Ham on the other half of the wheat thins that I cut into quarters
and held them together with a lion pick. Star cheddar on top of the hamburger bun. Pickles on yellow cup, mandarin oranges which I moved to a take along containers
for ease of opening, and a fruity yogurt drink.

Packing Friday's lunch was pretty tricky. I would have to pack the mandarin oranges separately as the lunchbox wouldn't close. Then I moved the foods around till they all fit nicely and snugly.

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Come back next week for a fresh new goal:
Eat More Fruits and Vegetables.

Here's some tips on how to cook more at home.

Happy Weekend to all!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...