August 30, 2012

School Lunches: Ocean Wonders

Today is my birthday so I thought of making a cute lunch theme for the kiddos.  The first time I made them octopuses and crabs was last summer and they were so sold to that idea.  If you haven't seen that yet, check it out here. So I got to repeat them this school year to serve hotdog lunches in so many ways.
Here's a lunch for Mr G: Hotdogs Octupuses and Crabs with
white Jasmine Rice, and Nori sheets, celery stick with Ranch, and pluots.
For Missy A: She got 3 pairs of Octopuses and Crabs on sticks,
with Goldfish crackers and lots of Nori. 
Cocktail of mini jellies "ala JellyFish" for her AM snack.
If you love this post, would you care to follow me via Google Friend Connect, Network Blog, Facebook or Twitter?  I'd be glad to have you around. Also, check back on September 3rd for my Easy Lunchboxes Giveaway.  See you then!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...