August 13, 2012

Summer Mealtime: Chicken Adobo Rice

My kiddos are in love with chicken.

How do they want it? Let me count the ways...

One is CHICKEN ADOBO!
For HIM
Filipinos have always considered Adobo as one of their comfort food. 
All year round.  No matter what the weather brings.
For HER
I usually make my Adobo the Chinese way. We put eggs to add extra protein
for the little ones.  My girl loves egg whites so much that I can't stop her. My children are on the tiny side, so I don't worry much about packing on extra weight.  They're growing kids anyways. So let them be.

I always pour sauce over the rice to make the meal more savory.
I would normally shred the chicken for them, but for this post-sake,
I left it untouched till it's lunch time.

I'm not back yet, but I will soon be.
Thanks for dropping by.
Have a wonderful Monday!!

~Marie

☺☻☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...