Today I woke up with a very lovely and inspiring blog nomination by Bobbi at Bobbi's Bentos. It's my first nomination ever. I am so honored and grateful. Lovely, isn't it?
Thank you Bobbi for the nomination! It was a pleasant surprise indeed. I am specially honored because an awesome blog like yours found mine an inspiration as well. Just to let you know, I adore the lunches you pack for your kiddos. I have learned so much from your blog on how to make use of certain cutters and pack them as appealing as possible. If you haven't seen her awesome-ness, you can check out her blog here:
When a blog wins this award they must spread the love by:
- Thanking and linking back to the person who nominated them,
- Telling seven things about themselves, and
- Nominating 15 other bloggers by commenting on their blogs to let them know.
- I am a Dentist turned into full-time mom on my attempt to provide the best care for my children. They are indeed my precious wealth that no one can ever take away from me, and whom will truly make my heart, mind and soul complete and content.
- I am not a TV person. I can be at home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without missing a sound of a TV show. But I also don't mind if they were on for the most part of the day. You just can't count on me sitting right next to you watching. I have only a very few shows that I watch religiously. One is Doctor Who. The rest are mostly comedy/family movies.
- I am pretty-much perfectionist but I'm trying to wean myself out of it coz I tend to break the homeopathic atmosphere at home. And it makes my hubby and kids crazy :(
- I am a people-pleaser. Blame it all to my zodiac sign...a Virgo. Or perhaps it's just me as a person. I am super nice and super polite because I hate to disappoint and frustrate people. And I know that I should stop and start expressing what I truly mean. But I can't help it.
- I am a kid-magnet. I love working with kids and for some reason I establish a great connection right away. I can speak their language and most of them love seeing me more than their own moms. I am an afterschool Kindergarten teacher for Reading and Phonics.
- I am a computer technology literate person. Never went to school for that. I learned it on my own. I can do almost anything with the use of a computer. I am just never afraid to explore and experiment till I find my way in. Give me a device, I'll set it up for you according to your preferences. But you have to give me a decent amount of time. Nothing is done overnight.
- I am not a good housekeeper, but a great mom and a lovely wife. Sorry to disappoint but I'm not fond of dusting or vacuuming or doing the laundry. But if I must, I would diligently and perfectly. My hubs does it all. But I cook 7 days a week, pack their lunches to school and work, de-clutter our home, and tutor when the kids are back from school.
- Family Fresh Cooking
- Family Fresh Meals
- Bobbi's Bentos
- Mamabelly's Lunches With Love
- Happy Little Bento
- Lunch With Eyeness
- Creative Food
- Biting The Hands That Feed You
- Molly's Lunchbox
- Mommy + Me Lunchbox
- Cute Food for Kids